Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Set tours/transfers (eg. The Tipsy Tour or advertised transfer to a concert/event) require a full payment or credit card details to secure your booking
- Cancellations for Set tours/transfers
- Full refund will be given with minimum of 7 days notice.
- 50% cancellation fee will be applied to cancellations made with a minimum of 72 hours notice.
- Less than 72 hours notice will not be refunded.
- Private Charters/Transfers require an initial $100 non-refundable deposit to secure preferred date. Full payment and final numbers required 14 days prior to event.
- Tipsy Tours and Transfers reserves the right to cancel tours/transfers due to insufficient numbers; a full refund applies
- Under the liquor licencing act 119(4)(a), no alcohol is to be consumed on the vehicle.
- Tipsy Tours and Transfers has the right to refuse entry onto our tour if patrons are intoxicated and/or dressed or behaving inappropriately. Venues also have the right to do so. Persons causing a nuisance may be removed from the vehicle, should this occur Tipsy Tours and Transfers will not be liable for any expenses incurred.
- Pick up locations are required to be confirmed 24hrs prior to tour departure. Tipsy Tours and Transfers accept no responsibility for passengers failing to be at designated pick up locations at designated times. No refund will be given for those who miss their tour.
- Individuals are financially responsible for any damage inflicted on our vehicles or at venues visited. (which includes costs for cleaning if vomitting occurs)
- A bond is required for private charters/transfers to cover any damage, abuse or overtime (from quoted/agreed time of last drop off) incurred. Subject to no damage, abuse or overtime above monies will be returned the following day after inspection of vehicle
- Every effort is made to provide the best touring experience, but no liability is accepted for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience, loss or damage whilst on tour.
- By boarding the vehicle you accept the terms and conditions and accept this is a binding contract for yourself and the other people you have booked and paid for. You are also responsible for relaying this information to people you have booked and paid for.
- Quick responses are required once committed to a booking is essential due to timeframe to organise as venues can be booked out in advance.
- Please contact us in regards to having infants on the tour.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Tipsy Tours and Transfers may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To manage product reviews and ratings
We may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 13, 2016